Monday, July 24, 2006

Packing

I broke down and bought new luggage for the honeymoon this past weekend. I planned on packing appropriate items like flip-flops, swimsuit, all the lingerie I got at my shower friday night, but Urban had other plans.

He's so funny! The minute that I opened up one of the suitcases to start packing, Urban jumped in and would not stay out ... I'd get him out and he'd jump right back in. He's moved on to other things to play with now, so I guess I should get started packing.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until August 7th! We actually get back from our honeymoon on the 3rd but I'm not going back to work until that Monday. I'm having to take quite a few days without pay but I'll deal with that later. I need a vacation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, smart thinking about taking the days off. It will be nice to get home, unpack, wash clothes, and just enjoy being married without the rush of going back to work. Enjoy the wedding day and honeymoon. I know you will have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST PICS ASAP!!!

Shandra said...

Hey Kim! 4 more days!! How exciting. I sure hate that I will miss the big day. :( Post lots of pics of everything!!! Y'all are going to have so much fun. Enjoy your special day...it goes by so fast!!

Shandra said...

almost 1:00!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you almost home??? I am dying to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!