Thursday, September 27, 2007

Doctor Update

I saw Dr. Gazzaniga today and I get to see her tomorrow also. Well, maybe just her nurse. I'm RH- and was supposed to get my Rhogam shot today and I walked right out of the office without getting it. Dr. G called me about 20 minutes after I left and asked "know what I forgot to give you?" then we both started laughing. Anyway, according to her, everything is going well. She said today that she's shooting for 7/8 more weeks. I'll be 36/37 weeks at that point. I think that would put us right around Thanksgiving. Oh! and apparently I have this gaining weight thing totally under control now. I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks!! That makes my grand total a whopping 13.2 pounds. Hopefully, I will not be gaining an average of 3 and a half pounds a week from here on out!!!! I'm sure that having 2 showers in 2 weeks did not help with the weight gain. I got moms pictures today and here's one of the proud parents to be.



You really can't see my belly in it but I'll try and get some taken. There's still no progress being made with the nursery. Still no paint on the wall! But we are just about to have enough gift cards to buy the crib! We have shower #3 this Saturday and I'm betting we'll have enough after that! Maybe if we have the crib ready to go in the nursery, that will inspire Luis to paint the room!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

you look great! i hated going to the dr and weighing-in. grrr!

Unknown said...

Cute pic...You look amazing!