I still can't believe that Russell is about to turn 1!! This past weekend, my MIL bought Russell's "big boy carseat". He ABSOLUTELY HATED the infant carrier. I don't blame him though. He didn't fit in it anymore. Once he was in the seat, we didn't even have to pull the straps tight ... they were out all the way and it was still a snug fit. He likes his new seat much better.
but the box is so much more fun!
This was taken by our friend Allison. What a beautiful picture!
I would love a new camera like hers!
Posing for pictures!
We're still working to try and save our house. It went into foreclosure after I filed bankruptcy in September. We were told that wouldn't happen ... but guess what, IT DID! I'm so irritated with everyone. We've been trying to contact our mortgage company about a "loan remodification" but of course, it's an act of Congress to even speak to anyone. They had to have my bankruptcy lawyers permission to talk to me ... about my loan! They confirmed for me today that they recieved that paperwork but it's a 30 day turnaround time for someone to call me and discuss any financial assistance! Our realtor and another friend that's in the mortgage business just keeps telling me to be patient because all this "bail out" stuff will help us to get our house back and with an incredibly lower interest rate. I hope all the hassle is worth it!
Other than all that mess, we're just gearing up for cold weather and Halloween! Hannah wants to be Darth Vader! Lord, help us all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment