Russell had to go with me to the polls last night and he was such a trooper. We got to the church where I was supposed to vote at 445 and walked out at ... 645!!! I was not prepared to be there that long, so needless to say, I didn't have a stroller in the car and had to hold Russell for 2 hours. About half way through, I had to apologize to everyone around us and I just put him on the floor to crawl around. No one seemed to mind that he was crawling on, around and through everyone. His meltdown came once we were about 5 people from the table where we signed in. So we finally got done, got home and he went to bed on time, only to wake up 2 hours later and he was up all night long. He was really clingy and whiny so I hope that he's not getting sick. Luis and I are absolutely exhausted. And on top of that, my left arm is so stinking soar from holding him all night!! I'll know better next time! :)
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment