Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday





So I've been following the stories of MckMama, Prince Charming and their MSC (Many Small Children). I started reading her blog several months ago when her baby boy, Stellan, was in the hospital. He's at home now, but I have continued to follow their lives thru her blog. Not Me! Monday was born out of MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. She invites others to join in and link back to her blog ... but I'm not that talented.

So here's mine:

I certainly did not forget about not shaving my legs and still wore shorts to an outside event last week. Nope, not me!

At this said outside event, when Russell's diaper needed to be changed and there was no changing table to be found, I most certainly did not take paper towels and layer them (several layers I might add) on the floor of the Harley Davidson shop restroom and proceed to change his diaper. NOT ME!

And once we got home from the Harley rally, it was not me who let her 19 month old play in the water that was being used to water the garden ... call it a bath ... and put him to bed ... Nope, not me!

Man, this feels good. Very liberating! Did I mention that this is a judgement free zone! So no rolling your eyes or gasping at the things that I'm confessing to. There were no children harmed in the above named events! I think that's all the confessing that I have for this Monday ... must have been a slow week! Look for more in the future! :)

1 comments:

Shandra said...

i love that site!! i haven't been on it in a while... i'm sure i'd have a LOT of catching up to do!

and we TOTALLY will shower the boys off...soap and all.. w/ the hose in the evening if they are outside swimming. it's SO much easier, but they hate it. :)

cute new background!