Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I blogged about it!

I promise that I will return at some point to fill you all in on the details of our crazy life here in Oklahoma, but for the moment, I'm blogging about a contest that I would LOOOOOVE to win. I follow a mommy blog of a family, whom I have never met, but feel like I have known them forever. I started following them when their son, Stellan, was in the hospital several months back ... if not over a year ago. I can't really remember how long it's been since I started reading Jennifer's blog, AKA MckMama. So anyway, one of the ways to get an entry into the contest is to blog about it. The contest is for an HP Touchsmart 600. It's touch screen desktop computer that connects to the internet wirelessly ... and sounds to be very portable. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!??! Merry Christmas to me! Here's to the opportunity to start the New Year with a new toy! :)

0 comments: