Thursday, February 2, 2006

I hate being sick!!

I've been home for the past day and a half trying to get over something ... little bit of sinus trouble and little bit of yucky chest congestion. Of course, the minute that I start to feel bad, I have to call my surgeon. Getting sick for me is a little worse than usual, due to the pnuemonia and all the infections that I ended up with in the hospital. I especially hate being sick today! Of all the days to be sick, it had to be today! I was supposed to go see KEITH URBAN in Tulsa tonight! I've had tickets for months and the name of my crazy puppy should say how big a fan I am. I'm so sick about it. Pat Green was opening for him. Two of my all time favorite singers and I'm stuck at home feeling like crap!! Whitney, a coworker, was going with me so I had to give her my ticket this afternoon to see if she could sale it last minute. Hopefully, she was able to. Otherwise, I'm out $50!

I guess that I'll continue the tag that Shandra started:
Four jobs that you have had in your life: Picture framer at 'The Frame Up' in Ruston, Nanny, Houseparent at a Children's Home, Child Life Specialist

Four movies that you could watch over and over: Field of Dreams, Man in the Moon, Sound of Music, Shawshank Redemption

Four places that you've lived: Ruston, Chapel Hill, Houston, now in Oklahoma City

Four TV shows you love to watch: The Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, Will & Grace, Lost

Four places you've been on vacation: Nashville, Seattle, Orlando, Cancun

Four of your favorite foods: Flour tortillas with butter, honey and salsa, McDonald's Cheeseburger happy meals, Lasagna, ice cream

Four sites I visit daily: Yahoo...email, Bloggers listed, my bank, anything wedding related ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wedding related, huh??? Girl...RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's too stressful...run, get married and honeymoon there!! :)

Kim said...

I tried talking Luis into eloping but he's the one that really wants to have the whole traditional wedding ceremony ... go figure! He's really close to his family and wants them to be able to attend.

Shandra said...

Wedding? Are you and this guy serious...if so you need to blog about him b/c I NEED DETAILS!! :)

Anonymous said...

AMEN Shandra...are you engaged, Kim?? I understand about the whole wedding thing...it's worth it on the day, but man...STRESS!!!! I PROMISE...mark my word...he will agree y'all should have run away by the end! :)

Kim said...

No, I haven't gotten the ring yet but have a feeling that it's coming soon. My next blog will be about Luis, I promise!

Shandra said...

It better be!!! We want pics and all!!!