I AM OBSESSED!
I'm almost convinced that I may need help for this. I used to only be obsessed with haircare products, as I spend at least an hour each morning turning my naturally curly hair into supermodel straight locks, but I have found something new that moves haircare to the back burner. Since having Urban around, my Saturdays usually start out with scrubbing "pet stains" out of my carpet that have shown up throughout the week. Last Saturday, I decided to go to Target and invest in a carpet steam cleaner. IT'S SO FABULOUS! I LOVE IT! I love it so much that since I bought it, I've already steam cleaned the TV room twice! Sad thing is, even on the second cleaning, the water was black when I dumped it out! I had no idea my carpet was so gross...and it was new when I moved in a year and a half ago!!!! I have become super sensitive to an extra clean environment with having had a trach and should have always been doing this type of deep cleaning. I am forever changed!!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

6 comments:
Give me some tips on getting this curly mess straight!!! Jason loves my hair straight, but it takes SO long!!
Give me some tips on getting this curly mess straight!!! Jason loves my hair straight, but it takes SO long!!
weird...it says 0 comments, and yet it posted my comment 2 times....
i just got my carpet steam cleaned! It looks so much nicer. my neighbor also gave me this little hand held steam cleaner for stains. i haven't tried it yet, but am actually looking forward to! hehe
Carrie - I finally bought a flat iron a few years back. They work really well but don't hold up too good on my hair. I think that I've had to buy a new one each year. I have the gold plates that are meant to be used on african-american hair. I hear that the CHI brand with ceramic plates work good too but they're like $200! YIKES!
Good deal...I bought one a while back, but it still takes FOREVER to get straight! Since I am with 4th graders all day, who really cares! HA!
Post a Comment