Sunday, February 5, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday


Tonight we just did what pretty much everyone else in America was doing ... patiently waiting for that dumb football game to be done so that we could see what the CODE BLACK was on Grey's Anatomy!!! Just kidding but I love that show and it was sooooo good tonight!!! But anyway, my former roommate and her husband hosted our Super Bowl Party. I was being a brat and cheering for the Seahawks just because Luis was cheering for the Steelers. We had a really good time though. We all used to get together for Alias watch parties at Kari's house when she and I lived together in the "pre-Joe" days. That all seemed to end when she and Joe got married ... plus, the show started to really suck! Anyway, we all made a friendly little wager on tonights game. We did that squares game thing where you win the money if you have the square that coordinates with the score of the game at the end of each quarter. Our winnings were $10 each quarter. Luis and I were the only couple that didn't win. Well, I don't think that Kari and Joe won either. But we had a really good time. It doesn't seem that we get together as often anymore!

I didn't take too many pics tonight but I included a couple. This one is of Kari (my former roommate and tonights party hostess -not her baby, by the way) and Amy and her boyfriend, Justin.
And the pic of me and Luis ... does anyone remember the post where Mandy commented about boys clothes and I listed my complaint about Luis' wardrobe ... does anyone else see all the OU red in that picture!!! Guess I should just be happy that it's not OSU orange! ;)

1 comments:

Shandra said...

Cute pics! Looks like y'all had fun!