
LUIS AND I ARE ENGAGED!!!
He proposed to me last night at our favorite little Chinese restaurant! He switched out my fortune cookie with one that he had "fixed". My fortune said, "would you marry me, forever?". That's when I went into complete hysterics! We haven't picked out a date but I'm on the way to his house so hopefully, by the end of the night, I'll have some details to give y'all!!!!
How fun! I'm getting married! Can you believe it!??!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

5 comments:
aww..i'm so happy for you! congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!! Kim Hood got engaged last night as well...weird!!! HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Kim!!! Marriage is so much fun...and it gets better everyday!! So, get to planning that first day of it:)
Aww..your ring is beautiful!!!
Thank you! Luis picked it out all by himself. I think he did a great job!! We hadn't looked at rings and I've never even told him what I like. That's why the proposal was such a surprise to me. I had no idea!
Post a Comment