Save the date cards ... hotel info for out of town guest ... the guest list ... my head's already starting to hurt and I'm only 5 days into planning our wedding!
We still haven't picked the date, but we've narrowed it down to July 8th or August 5th. We wanted a date in June but there was no availability at the chapel. I know it all seems to be happening so fast but the wedding is going to have to revolve around school breaks - summertime or a holiday. We really wanted June so that I could be moved in with the house in order before the kids start 1st grade this fall. I don't want to cause too much change for them all at once.
Hannah is so excited about having a wedding. She's so cute. I picked her up early from daycare and we went looking at "big white dresses" last night. She even tried on a few flower girl dresses. Of course, she had an opinion on everyone of them that I looked at and tried on. She told me again last night that we have 6 days left to get married. I don't think she's going to handle having to wait a couple of months.
Talking about handling a wait, we're taking my ring to get it sized tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to deal with not having my ring. I've not taken it off, well, I really can't get it off. When Dr. Krempl saw it the other day, he started teasing me about signs that my ring may be too tight (finger turning blue, loss of feeling, etc.). It's probably only about a 1/2 size too small so it's not that bad.
Well, I need to go meet with Tara but I promise that I'll keep the details coming!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

6 comments:
I just saw - Congratulations! Whoa - husband, kids, big jump!! Sounds like a great guy though!
I just saw - Congratulations! Whoa - husband, kids, big jump!! Sounds like a great guy though!
Me again - I just noticed your link to LifeChurch - which one do you go to? My daughter Amy and her fam go to the Oklahoma City one - we LOVE LOVE LOVE it - wish we could get a branch here! How about that children's department?!
I also go the OKC campus. I've been going for about a year and a half and ABSOLUTELY love it. How long has Amy been going? Do you ever watch any of Craig's sermons on the internet?
P.S. Thanks for the wedding wishes!
Kim--the fun is JUST beginning. You will slowly learn why I said run away!!!!!!!!!!! :) Just remember--keep your focus on the precious committment you are making...none of the other stuff REALLY matters! Have fun with it and remember..it's YOUR day, so you can do whatever you want! :)
Kim definitely enjoy this time!!! It gets stressful, but it's definitely worth it.
Post a Comment