Monday, March 27, 2006

WE DID IT!

Urban graduated from puppy class tonight!!! He did a great job and even won an award ... he was able to manuever an "obstacle course" without eating any of the treats that were scattered on the floor. He was the only puppy that was able to do that. All the others stopped and ate the treats all the way to their owner. It was a proud moment for me!!! Here's a pic of Urban receiving his gold metal from Susan, our teacher. I think that I'm still going to have him retake Susan's class again. He still needs some reinforcement on a few commands. He does know sit, down, off, watch me, leave it, and is working on stay.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Can I send some of my 2nd graders to Susan's class next time? :) Sometimes when I'm telling them to sit down, I feel like I'm training a dog. So it might work! :)

Anonymous said...

HA Mandy!! That made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will send some 4th graders as well. Well, just one...but he will just run away when he doesn't want to do something...only after yelling at me and then throwing a chair!

Shandra said...

YEA for Urban!!!

knelson said...

So proud of the puppy! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY - I am glad you had such a great day! :) Flowers are always good.