I finally signed Urban up for puppy classes at PetSmart that we've been attending for the past 7 weeks. He's the pup in the class that all teachers pray don't come. He's completely disobedient, barks the whole time, and has ended up in "time out" the last 2 weeks. Last night, our teacher was going over graduation with us, which is next week, and turned to pretty much speak straight to me when she was going over puppies that need to repeat the class before moving on to the intermediate class. So I guess I'm going to have to hold Urban back and let him repeat puppy class. It all sounds so silly, but I'm a little embarrassed about having the only puppy in class that needs to repeat the course. If I'm this traumatized with Urban, hopefully I'll never have a child that needs to repeat a grade at school.
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

1 comments:
poor Urban!! :)
Post a Comment