On Friday, my bridal consultant from the gown store called and my dress had just arrived! I made it in Saturday morning to try it on and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!! Back when I ordered and paid for it, once I got home, I started to second guess having ordered it trimmed in a color (the blue to match my girls). I've been so nervous about it but it's absolutely 100% everything that I hoped it would be! It also fits perfectly. I have an appointment next week to have the hooks added for the bustle (spelling??), otherwise, it needs no additional alterations. I'm so stinking excited!!
Then starting last night, the real drama began! I almost set my kitchen on fire! Well, I set the oven on fire but it didn't spread anywhere. How? You ask. Making a casserole! That's right. You would think that I was doing something like frying chicken but, no, I accomplished the almost impossible task of creating a fire while making a casserole!! The kids went crazy and before it was all over with, they were standing on the couch screaming.
So after creating fire, I had to have something go wrong with water ... and this morning it happened. When I got out of the shower I noticed water running down the wall. Yep, busted water pipe. I came home to find all the stuff from my bathroom randomly all over my bedroom and a 1 foot by 2 foot hole in the ceiling. The maintenance guys aren't even coming back til Thursday to fix the hole!!! They have to resheetrock the damaged area! YEA! Hopefully nothing hairy with lots of legs crawls out of there!!! I'm a little afraid to even sleep here but a little more afraid of what might happen next ... fire, water, ???
So the last of my random post is about Urban. He went and got a haircut today while I was at work and I just have to show him off. He's the cutest thing! When we sit out on the balcony, he loves to stick his nose under the wall to see what all is going on below. He'll just sit there and bark at anything and everything. He's a mess!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

1 comments:
what excitement! Urban is SOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment