Sorry about the delay but I did cut it all off! I tried to find a picture for the "before" look but couldn't find anything more recent than at one of my showers. I felt kind
of goofy taking a pic of myself for the "after" but Luis wasn't around to take a picture. But here it is!! I like it but really, really miss my long hair! I'm sure I'll get used to it. Since I was taking the picture myself, I couldn't get one of the back but it's stacked and really short. I was able to fix it for church and I guess it looked okay. Micah was so sweet about it. He came around the corner into the living room and stopped mid-sentence to say, "you look beautiful". I'm afraid he's going to be trouble with the ladies when he's a teenager!
Besides cutting my hair off on Friday, we also went house shopping. It was fun and frustrating all at the same time. We actually are interested in the very first one that we walked into. We had left our car at that house and drove around with the realtor to see all the properties. We spent 5 hours looking at houses. When we came back to pick up our car, Deborah let us look through the first one again and we decided it was the one for us. Now the problem is trying to figure out if we can afford it. We went in with a budget and plan but NONE of the houses fit into our budget. It's actually $300 more a month than we're paying right now. If I were getting full paychecks again, had gotten my raise in July like I was supposed to and all the credit cards weren't maxed out from the wedding, we'd be okay. We've decided that the house we're in right now is actually what's making me so sick. I've been sick since the wedding and just can't get over it. I haven't called my surgeon yet and I have no excuse for that. I'll be making a call first thing in the morning though. So we feel this urgent need to get out of this house but are scared that because of different circumstances, we can't afford to buy a house right now. I REALLY don't want to move into an apartment, but we may have to until the end of the year when everything at the hospital will go back to normal. We're just continuing to pray about it.
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

2 comments:
first of all...LOVE the hair! super cute!
hope you get to feeling better soon. keep us posted on the house!
LOVE the hair...TOO cute!!! Don't stress about the house..just get somewhere where you feel better. You can make any building a home!
Post a Comment