I was planning on cutting my hair off this Friday but I'm starting to get a little nervous. Lots of people have asked what kind of effect ICU and all the drugs had on my hair but I really haven't thought about it all until now. My hair was really gross and dry for months after I got out of the hospital, but I actually think that it's even more curly now than it was before.
My bald spot has grown back and get a look at the curls!!
They're still too short to pull into a ponytail and stick straight out like this no matter how hard I try to keep them up. Everyone at the hospital is always asking me what's going on when I wear my hair up. I think that I'm still going to cut it all off on Friday though. It's now long enough that I can send it to Locks Of Love, so if I look like Shirley Temple for awhile, I guess it'll be worth it!
They're still too short to pull into a ponytail and stick straight out like this no matter how hard I try to keep them up. Everyone at the hospital is always asking me what's going on when I wear my hair up. I think that I'm still going to cut it all off on Friday though. It's now long enough that I can send it to Locks Of Love, so if I look like Shirley Temple for awhile, I guess it'll be worth it!
3 comments:
that's awesome you're doing that! show us a pic of the "after cut!"
kim i LOVE that curl! every time i got get my haircut they always was my hair and go...oh, you have curls! :) they aren't really tight curls tho. i think curls are cute!! that is so great that you are going to do locks of love! post a pic when you get it cut!
well...did you get it cut?? we are all waiting!!
Post a Comment