
Hannah goofing off at the Zoo.

Still goofing off at the Zoo.

Our LifeGroup trick or treaters making "scary faces".
Luis and I just joined this LifeGroup and didn't realize that when "costumes optional" was mentioned, it really meant that we were supposed to dress up. So sorry to disappoint, but there are no pics of us all dressed up.
I have more pics to attach but it's not letting me add anymore. Oh, well...
We've still been pretty crazy around here. Hannah ended up in the principals office last week for fighting and using curse words on the playground. WHAT??? Yep, cute little Hannah is quite the handful. We were also told that if she does it again, she'll be expelled. Lord, help us all! We also had our Parent/Teacher meeting which Luis was absent for because he had to go to Dallas for the day. I had to clarify a lot of things for Hannah's poor teacher. When Hannah had her little episode this week, she told everyone that she hears bad words from the "adult cartoons" that we watch at home. I can only imagine what kind of people her teachers think that we are!!!
Anyway, we are finally all moved into our new house. I haven't taken pictures yet but I'll get those soon. After this weekend, we'll have all the boxes unpacked and things set up in place! It's so nice to have "our house". We really love it!
Well, Tuesday will not only be election day for us, but it's also our court date. We did find out last week that it's not an official "hearing". We'll be meeting with one of the CSE attorneys to re-evaluate the child support that we'll be paying to Micah's mom. Hopefully, things will go well but I'm really not sure. Marci had all of her state help cut off because of us. They were under the impression that Luis was a "deadbeat dad" not paying for anything and when we told them what all we were doing, they cut off Marci's daycare and medical assistance. She doesn't know that it was because of us, and we're both afraid to tell her, so we'll see how things go Tuesday when she finds out. I don't think that she's going to take it well, and quite frankly, I'm a little scared of her.
I promise to update more frequently but at least I can blame my non-posting on not having internet. Poor Luis was starting to have withdrawls from no cable but as I'm typing, he's watching OU beat A&M!!

2 comments:
Tell Luis he's a 2%...if he were a true fan, he would have been at the game. BTHO OU!!! (Which we should have, but we got out coached!) By the way, what does Luis think of Stoops going to be the Cowboys coach?
Kim, I had to laugh at the "adult cartoons" comment. Where do kids come up w/ these things? You have to admit it was quite creative!!
Can't wait to see your house!!
Hope everything works out tomorrow!!
Post a Comment