Today makes 6 months that Luis and I have been married! I can't believe how fast time is going by! It honestly seems like yesterday that I was getting ready to walk down the aisle! Luis closes the restaurant on Mondays so I haven't gotten to see him all day! We celebrated Saturday night knowing that we couldn't do anything tonight. We went to church and then afterwards passed off Hannah to my mother-in-law. We went to dinner and then came home to spend the night together alone for the FIRST time in 6 months. It was WONDERFUL! Not that I don't like having the kids, but running around without any pants on isn't near as fun when the kids are here! :)
Here's a few memories...
Here's a few memories...
Walnut Creek Wedding Chapel
Our first kiss
I LOVED my cake! It was so pretty!
Our first dance
We're outta here!

3 comments:
Kim, glad y'all could finally have a night to yourself!
Kim, glad y'all could finally have a night to yourself!
wow! i didn't think about y'all always having a kiddo around. hope you enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment