Our first Christmas together was a great one!
It was really a lot of fun to play Santa. Micah's already in the "Santa's not real" stage so Hannah may not be too far behind. This may have been our last year to play Santa ... atleast for a couple more years. I really wish that we could have captured the look on Hannah's face when she came running into our bedroom screaming, "SANTA LEFT ME A BIKE!! GET UP! GET UP!". We had asked for Micah to spend the night so that they could be together but Marci said no. Even though she does
Christmas with her family on Christmas Eve, she still said no. So anyway, Micah arrived about 915 and that's when the 30 seconds of chaos started. I swear it took them less than a minute to open everything. I didn't even get to take pictures. Well, I only got 2! We weren't able to give the kids much but
we managed to make the most of it. You'd be suprised what kind of Christmas you can have from the Dollar store. We were able to get the kids both bicycles after some of my nursing supervisors gave us a little money. They've seen how much OT I've been working and blessed us with a little Christmas surprise. I wholeheartedly believe that those girls doing that was another blessing from Luis and I being faithful in tithing. So, that afternoon, Luis and I went to Edmond and picked up his cousins that were visiting from Venezuela. Tato and his wife got married in Venezuela the weekend after Luis and I did. We all went to the movies to see "A Night at the Museum". I was not excited about going to the movies on Christmas because I thought that it would be packed but it wasn't bad at all. The movie was very good. Mickey Rooney was a hoot! So that's about it from here.

1 comments:
so glad y'all had a good christmas. that picture of those kiddos is priceless!
Post a Comment