So it only took us a week to have the internet turned back on. What in the world did we do before the days of computers and internet??? So anyway, we're back online and hopefully, can still pay the bills!
We went out looking for baby furniture the other day and have found what we want. We decided to go with the Baby Depot at Burlington Coat Factory simply because they have layaway. That's probably where we'll end up doing one of the registries as well. Luis wanted to go ahead and start the registry while we were there looking but I thought it was still a little too early.
We also have some strange and exciting news ... we're in the running to be a part of an Oprah show. I was called about a month ago and talked with one of Oprah's producers about being on the show. It's going to be another show about finances and I think has something to do with all Oprah's debt diet stuff. So anyway, I actually thought that we were out of the running since I had not heard from Abby in over a month until we got a call today. This call was from a producer in California that's now interested in our "financial crisis" and wanted to talk to me about being on his show. He's working with Harpo Productions on a new TV series and told me that the pilot would definitely air and from that, they would determine whether or not the show would be picked up. I talked with him and another producer for about 30 minutes. I know that it's a really strange request but please pray that this comes through for us. I would give my right arm to have Oprah's people at my disposal for financial advice at no cost!!! We've been looking into filing bankruptcy lately and maybe this is the way out of that. I have to send Star pictures of our house, neighborhood, kids, closests, etc. and he said that he'd be back in touch the week after the 4th of July. So let's all start praying now!

2 comments:
kim...i'm praying for you guys. i hope everything works out.
Kim...I will continue praying for y'all. Hang in there...
Post a Comment