We almost didn't find out as he was a little uncooperative!! The ultrasound tech even had to take a break and come back to try again. He was folded in half with his feet up at his face and wouldn't move. He's a bit of a fiesty one. He appeared to be pushing back when the tech would press on my belly. It was really fun to see him moving around and being able to feel all his movements. Luis was excited but I think a little bit disappointed about not getting another girl. I, on the otherhand, am ecstatic! With this weekend being tax free weekend, I've already been out buying blue!!!! But if anyone has hand-me-downs, send them my way!!!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

4 comments:
aww!!! yay!! i might have some hand-me-downs i can pass on. i'll have to see what i've got.
CONGRATS!!! I am SUPER excited for you!! We have this thing called swap and shop on my school's email. Email me at cowen at csisd.org and I will fwd anything I see about boy's stuff!!
ugh...why didn't carrie ever tell me about that swap and shop? how rude!
umm...just got hired with CSISD. DUH!!
Post a Comment