Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Formal Introduction

We have finally picked a name for our little guy ... Russell Gregory Prato.

Of course the Russell comes from me. I've always wanted to name a boy Russell so Luis let me have that one. The middle name is what's taken us so long to agree on. One night I was joking around about naming Russ after Dr. Krempl and that's when we first came up with the Gregory part. I mean, I pretty much owe him my first born!! We still tried other names but kept coming back to Russell Gregory. Luis is going to my appointment with me on the 11th and I'm sure that's when we'll tell him. Dr. Krempl's former nurse told me that he is going to love it because he's always trying to get his residents to name their children after him. We're going to start painting the nursery (once the rain stops) so I'll post on the progress. I can hardly believe that we may only be 8 weeks away from meeting Russ!! If they take him in "mid November" like they're planning, that's just around the corner! But I can't wait!

1 comments:

Shandra said...

such a sweet name! i like the way it flows together!!