Has it really been that long??? I guess is has. September 8, 2005 was the day that I had my Cricoid Tracheal Resection. I really can't believe that it's already been 2 years. Some days, it feels like it was just yesterday. I still have "flashbacks" when I'm triggered by things that happened during my time in ICU. It's really weird because most of the time, it's things that I have forgotten about until that memory is triggered. I still need to write down my memories because there will come a day when I'll completely forget everything.
Not much to report with baby Russ. He's moving all the time so I'm still having to get used to that. Luis usually gets him going at bedtime so then of course, I can't go to sleep til he settles down. We still haven't started on the nursery. It's been raining this week and too humid to paint. Hopefully, Luis can get it done this week. I have my first baby shower next weekend so I'll at least have pics of that to post. With bedrest most likely happening next week, I really wanted to have the nursery ready to go before that, but looks like we're running a little behind. I have an appointment with Dr. Krempl on Tuesday and Dr. Gazzaniga on Friday, so hopefully, we'll have a better plan for what's going to happen from here on out.
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment