Sunday, October 7, 2007

Possible Promotion

My boss moved to DC so the position of Director of Child Life is now vacant. I've applied for the position but have not started any interviewing. The Chief Administrative Officer for Children's is out of town until Thursday. I guess I'll hear something at that point. I would really love the promotion but understand that there are A LOT of politics involved when positions like this open. Anyway, please keep this in your prayers. It would be a great move up but it's a bit of bad timing. I don't even know if they plan to fill the position before I go on maternity leave. So even if I were to get it, the department would still be without a Director til mid February when I'm back from maternity leave. Just pray that if it's to happen, it will happen stress free. I've got way too many things besides this to worry about!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news on the promotion? Hope you get it. I lost your phone number so when you get a chance call me so I can get it back. Love you Jodi