Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The nursery is done!

It was our mission this past weekend to get the nursery done and we did it! We had the primer done but were able to get all the painting and crib put together on Sunday. The finished product is so much better than I thought that it would be. We are so happy with it! Now, everytime I walk by, I have to look in and check it out. I can't tell you how much we love it!

The finished product!

Enough said ...


All the stuff on the walls is from a company called Uppercase Living. They're just rub on stickers! Can you believe it! It looks like it's all been hand painted. Anyway, I made a huge order for the hospital and then because I hosted a party, I got everything for free ... well, actually we spent $20. When I showed my friend who sells this stuff, she asked for me to get her copies of our pics so that she can use them at her shows. Personally, I think the company needs to feature us in their catalog! :)

On a side note, I was FINALLY contacted about interviewing for the Director position. I will be interviewing on Friday, October 26th so please say a prayer. I haven't interviewed in 6 years and it's going to be weird having the girls that I work with interview me. I still know everyone else, but they're all Directors within the hospital. I think I'm going to be most nervous with my coworkers.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Kim, I LOVE the room!!!!!

Mandy said...

The room is very cute. I definitely couldn't tell they were stickers! How cool. How did the interview go?