Friday, December 28, 2007

1 month


WOW! How time flies! I can't believe that Russ is already one month old! We went to the doctor today for our one month check up and this child is already 10 POUNDS!! He's also grown almost an inch and a half, measuring 21 3/8 inches. He was right at 8 pounds and still 20 inches just 2 weeks ago at that check up. Everything is right on schedule with Russ. He's growing like he's supposed to and she even told me today that we need to start watching him really close because he was trying to roll at our appointment. We also had some laughing from him last night. Luis was playing with him and making noises with his mouth and Russ couldn't get enough. He just laughed and laughed which made Luis start crying. He's been smiling and laughing for weeks now but it's never been in response to anything. He's only done it when he's in that inbetween sleep and awake stage.

I took the idea from Ashley to take pictures on the month with the number that corresponds to how old he is. The ones that he was holding the #1, you couldn't tell what it was. My MIL loved this idea and was helping me try and take the pictures. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought scrapbooking stuff so hopefully, I can get started with all that sometime before he graduates high school! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet. like his outfit too. ;)