Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little Boy Blue


Russ seems to have adjusted to his bili bed but that doesn't mean that I like it. He's been sleeping all day and is really content in it. He's also been eating really well. He was taking 3 ounces every 2-3 hours last night. All this has helped his bili levels to decrease but only by 2 points. I'm not sure how much longer we'll be doing the phototherapy but hopefully, it's not too much longer. Russ is a cuddler and I don't like not being able to hold him.


1 comments:

ashley said...

Kim - He is ADORABLE!! What a precious blessing. This will pass and you will be able to hold him as long as you want very soon!

Also, I didn't make any milk and went to formula only on day 9. If you have any anxiety about it, email me and we can chat!