Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, we've been fighting another bug ... who knows what it is this time. I just took Russ' temperature and it's 100.4! I can't seem to get this kid well. I know it's from all the cootie infected kids at daycare but what's a girl to do. We don't have any other option! It's getting really frustrating! I'm now on a mission to find a way to be a stay at home mom!!!!!!


We've had a good Easter ... except for having a sick baby. Russ has been whiny and clingy all day. He's occupied with a Baby Einstein video right now so I'm free for a few minutes. It'll be time to eat and go to bed here in a little bit. Hopefully all the napping that he's done today won't interfere with the 12 hours of sleep that he gets at night. I hear that we are REALLY lucky to have him sleeping so well. Kristie, the social worker that covers surgical unit with me, told me last week that her daughter is 7 months old and still gets up 3 times a night. I don't know what I'd do if I were in Kristie's shoes. I can't imagine 7 months of getting no sleep!! Thank you, Jesus, for a good sleeper!!


Here's som Easter pics:

Not real sure about this basket thing!











Not feeling good and it's too bright ... but atleast we tried.

2 comments:

Shandra said...

oh my word! i would DIE if my 7 month old was getting up ONE time at night. i couldn't imagine 3!

those pics are sweet! he's growing like a weed!!

hope he gets to feeling better!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!! So cute!