We had free passes this past weekend for a sneak preview of the new Dr. Suess movie so we got up early and made our way to the mall. The tickets said to get there early so we thought that 45 minutes would be early enough ... we were wrong. When we go there, the line was wrapped around the food court and we were at the back wall, opposite of the movie entrance. I really didn't think that we were going to make it in. I just knew that they were going to fill up the movie theater and we would be turned away, but we made it in.
It's really a good movie. There was this one part that made me say, "where did that come from?" but all in all, it was really good. Luis loved it! I think even more than Hannah. Russ did really well during the movie. He got fussy just before it started because it was nap time but he was out by the time the lights went down. After the movie, they gave all the kids Horton ears and when Hannah put hers on, she also opened a pair for Russ. He actually loved having them on and rode around in the stroller all throughout the mall with them on. He got a ton of compliments about how cute he was in them. And I have to agree ...
Taken with a camera phone so not really a clear pic!

0 comments:
Post a Comment