He could play in it for hours if I let him! Is it typical for babies to like water so much?
We've had this train for a while but we didn't open it until he was able to sit on his own.
He liked this until he discovered ...
He plays with this thing ALL THE TIME,
and throws a fit when you take it away from him!
I can't believe that he's growing up so fast. The girls at church were really excited to tell me that he sat up by himself and played with his toys in the nursery. I had to tell him that he does that all the time. They were impressed with him being so young. He's also saying DA-DA-DA-DA all the time. We're working on MA-MA-MA-MA but we're not there yet. :(

2 comments:
Kim, he's SOOO cute! He is growing up so quickly!!
I like the Tech blanket too. I have one just like it. :) Looks like bathtime is FUN! :)
Post a Comment