Russell has his first tooth! We would have never know it either. He didn't run a fever, he's not been fussy ... nothing. He's beginning to give kisses and last night when I got home from work, when he went to give me his open-mouth-all-over-my-cheek kiss, I noticed a little white tooth peeking though his gum. I went ahead and started giving him a little Tylenol, just in case it's bothering him. I tried to take a picture but this is all I got.
It was cute enough to go ahead and post. I need to get this kid an agent!

3 comments:
i hate to say this, but we never have problems w/ the first four that come in...it's the OTHERS!! ugh! good luck w/ the rest and glad his first one didn't bother him. he's such a little cutie!!!
Awww, crap! so my child's not as perfect as I thought!!! :)
everyone's been telling me to watch out for diahrrea, fever, irritablity ... blah, blah, blah ... but we didn't have anything. it's just the calm before the storm!
i just saw you commented back to me. my comment should have said we didn't have that w/ the first four that CAME in. ugh! i can't think OR type! anyway, we never had diahrrea but low fever. i'm sure he'll do fine...and yes, he's perfect!!
Post a Comment