Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first craftshow

Back a few months ago, I joined Uppercase Living as an Independent Demonstrator. This is the company that we used 2 1/2 years ago to decorate Russell's nursery and made his name for his wall.



I've had a few parties but thought that I'd go ahead and give a craft show a try. I did that yesterday. It was good, but I couldn't get the wireless card of my MIL to work so that I could have internet access. I wasn't able to show anyone all the custom things that you can do online. Oh, well. Hopefully, I'll have that taken care of next time. Here's a few pics of my table. Not too much stuff to show, but I had a good variety of surfaces.



I made one CRUTIAL mistake though ... I didn't have any sort of sign up for folks that were interested in Uppercase Living. You know, like a drawing of some sort so that I could get folks information and follow up with later. So, I have no possible leads from the show. The ball is entirely in their court as far as contacting me. A lot of people said that they would, so lets all just pray for follow thru!! Next time, I'll have something! Rookie mistake!

If anyone's interested in Uppercase Living, check out my website:

http://kimprato.uppercaseliving.net

0 comments: