Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

So as I began to search the internet for costumes, I came across the cutest one out there ... Elvis!


Doesn't Russell make the best Elvis??!! Russell's hair is really long and curly, so it was perfect to just fix up and Elvis-do. On Friday night, we went to a Fall Festival at a church just up the road from us. That first night, Russell did not like putting on the costume. But Saturday night, was much easier. I think that he had already figured out that if he was in the costume, he got candy. Smart kid! I didn't have the camera at the Fall Fest so the only pics we have are from trick or treating.
This was at our second house and he already had the knock and get candy thing down. He was so cute!
And here is where we had a near meltdown. He sat in this yard and wasn't going any further. This was towards the end of the evening for us, so he was getting a little tired. Hannah wanted to match Russell so we attempted to do Priscilla Presley, but in the end, she looked more like Amy Whinehouse. Oh, well!

0 comments: