It's just right around the corner ...
I can feel it coming ...
I'm only 72 hours from my 30th birthday! 30! What? Already!? It's so weird.
The only thing that I've told Luis that I want is a cake with 30 candles and a night of salsa dancing. For the past 3 years I've had such horrible breathing problems that I've not even been able to walk up the stairs to my second floor apartment. So since I had the "surgery that almost killed me" and can breathe now, I want to take a big huge breath and blow all 30 candles out in one try. Kind of cheesy, I know, but it'll be a defining moment for me since my 30th birthday marks 6 months to the day of my surgery!! And the night of salsa dancing comes from when Luis and I met. We met only 6 weeks before my surgery and he wanted to take me salsa dancing on one of our first dates. I told him that I'd go but he'd probably have to take me directly to the ER because I wouldn't be able to breathe! Needless to say, we postponed the salsa dancing, but I think that it's long past overdue for me to collect on that date.
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

7 comments:
Happy early 30th birthday, Kim!!! I'm glad you are all better and healthy now. I'm jealous that you found someone to take you salsa dancing! Dance some for me! :)
Happy birthday, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun salsa dancing. I know I haven't been through all that you have, but I'm having some kind of problems breathing and I can't imagine dancing right now!! But maybe after my doc's visit today, he will give me some strong meds and I will be dancing in my head while you're salsa dancing! WOO HOO!!
What's wrong with Carrie?
Anyway...hope you have a Happy birthday!!! Hope y'all have fun!
Shan...you haven't put new pics of Andrew up...that is what's wrong! Seriously, I went to the doctor and he told me I had fluid in my ears and gave me 2 more kinds of medicine. Who knows! My sis scares me because she always says...something is very wrong with you! WELL THANKS! HA! I just feel "weird." There is no way to describe it. I get dizzy, can't finish sentences and say random stuff before I realize it. (example..Jason, do you want phone for dinner? The phone was ringing and in my head it was, should I get the phone and Jason, what do you want for dinner?" Who knows...guess it's called being a teacher the week before spring break. Kim...what about the details on your big day? Still having fun? You're getting married on Owen's b-day! (that is one of my nephews!)
by the way, who is Kenny?
i don't know kenny personally but came across his blog while i was lurking one day. he has an amazing story.
i hope that you're starting to feel better. to me, that "weird" feeling sucks worse that actually being sick.
everything is coming together. this "all inclusive" wedding thing is the way to go. i'm not having to worry about anything. i do start to worry over the guest list simply because it keeps growing, but it'll all work itself out.
I read Kenny's story and was blown away!
I am glad you aren't stressed. Don't worry about the list...invite them all...you know some people won't be able to attend. Watch me say that and then everyone will attend! HA!!!Guess that wouldn't be too funny, would it?! :)
Post a Comment