Tuesday, May 30, 2006

61...60...59...

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by ... we're officially less than 2 month to the wedding. Well, just under the 2 month mark at 59 days. Luis and I are getting to be as bad as the kids with the countdown. We are having our first shower next week and I'm afraid it's going to be a big one. It's my work shower and I think that we've pretty much invited the whole hospital!! It's going to be so much fun though!

But besides getting stuff finished up, we've not been up to much. Luis still doesn't have a job ... we're still praying that something with Bennigan's will come through. It's the best deal but the worst with timing. He would have to move to Dallas for training (there are no training stores in the entire state of Oklahoma) and his training would be 8 weeks long. Hello! We're getting married in 8 weeks! They did talk with him about the possibility of breaking his training up into pre-wedding and post-wedding or just waiting all together until after we're married and then let him start training. I'm not too excited about either option but I know we need a job NOW! It's very scary to think that I'm supporting a family of 4 on a Child Life salary!!!!!! Needless to say, the funds are spread very thin right now. So please keep us in your prayers!

To end on a high note, I had an appointment with my surgeon last week and he said everything looks great. My appointments have now moved up to the 6 month mark!! YIPPIE! I don't have to go back til November!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, God will provide in HIS timing!! Enjoy this time and enjoy being married...it's SO much fun!! Good to hear about the appt...GOD IS GOOD!

Shandra said...

ditto what carrie said!!! it's hard not to stress...well, for me it is.