Randy (the guy with Bennigan's) called yesterday and offered Luis the job!! He said he'd call us back with how soon Luis needed to move to Dallas for his training to start. We heard back today and Luis has to report to Ft. Worth by 2pm on Saturday. I know that we wanted everything to get going fast but I'm still a little shocked that he'll be gone in 2 days. The training is 8 weeks and the wedding is 8 weeks from Saturday so he'll pretty much be gone right up until our wedding day. I'm so happy that this is what God provided but it's going to be a little weird! He'll be training M-F and I work Sun-Thurs, so I'm not even sure if we'll really get to see each other. So anyway, I gave my 30 day move out notice today with my apartment and will be moving into the house just as soon as I can. I have all month to get out so I'll just take my time. Everything is starting to come together ... all in God's timing!! :)
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

3 comments:
YEA!!! Congratulations!! I'm glad y'all found something out so soon!
That's how Matt and I were. He quit his job at the bank to get on w/ UP. He had to train for 3 months in Omaha. His training started June 1st. He flew home Friday before the wedding...we got married and Sunday we both flew up to Omaha to live for the next 2 and a half months in a hotel. We didn't get a honeymoon b/c he had no vacation days built up so we went for our one year anniv. UP is such a better company to work for and if he was still at the bank I wouldn't be home with Andrew. So it all worked out for us!!...don't get me wrong tho...it was a little stressful!! So happy for y'all!!
Kim--that is AWESOME! It's probably best this way because I was so stressed before the wedding...trying to see fam, give Jason and his fam time...whew! Now you won't have to worry about sending him off after y'all get married! I'm so excited for y'all!
Hey girl, I saw your dad Saturday. I need your phone number again, if you could please give me a call, so I can reprogram it. Love ya Jodi
Post a Comment