I've had the hardest time with being seperated from Luis. I MISS HIM SO STINKING MUCH!! We're going on a week and a half and I'm still not dealing with all this really well. Just about everytime we get on the phone, I cry because he tells me that he misses me. Here lately, I've been able to control the tears until after we get off the phone because he hates it when I cry. I even hate being in our house ... it's just weird. I'm used to the sounds of Luis, the kids, Urban and every TV in the house on, all at the same time. It's so quiet now that it's almost spooky. I've been trying to occupy most of my time with moving my stuff in and unpacking but I'm so over all of that right now. It's just weird to me that I actually miss someone so much that I literally feel like I can't function. I've never been like that with anyone. We found out that he'll be done with his training and can move home on the Thursday before we get married. I was a little stressed in the beginning but I'm okay now. Going with the "all inclusive" wedding chapel has been great and now is such a blessing. Everything is done and so I'm not having to stress about anything. The only thing we have to figure out is if we can wait until that Thursday to get our marriage license. I hear that we can but I need to call and confirm that. When he moved to Ft. Worth, we thought that he'd be able to come home on the weekends but that's not going to work. He's scheduled to close every Friday night and for Bennigan's, that's at 2am Saturday morning. I work Sunday-Thursday so we decided it wouldn't even be worth the gas spent to just spend a few hours together. I do get to see him in 10 days though (but who's counting?!). He's coming back up and I'm taking a Sunday off to get all my big stuff moved over. I just can't wait to see him!!!!!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

1 comments:
i'm sorry your so sad. i know it's hard...believe me! but at least he's got a great job!! :)
Post a Comment