Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Two and a half weeks!

I can't believe that we have made it to the final countdown! It's just 2 and a half weeks away. I really can't be anymore excited or ready for this thing to happen though. Honestly, I'm so over the wedding at this point ... I just want Luis home. I'm ready for us to quit living like lunatics and be a family. I need some structure in my life!!!

And the work situation just keeps getting more idiotic by the minute!! I can't even begin to go into detail. My boss had to pull me off to the side today and make sure that I wasn't anywhere close to turning in my resignation. I wish that I could! But after having to resort to living on credit cards for the last couple of months, I'll be working the next 30 years just to pay off the honeymoon! Being an adult just sucks sometimes!

3 comments:

Shandra said...

yeah it definitly does suck sometimes.

i can't believe 2 1/2 weeks is all you have left!! how exciting!! hopefully that last week you will just be able to relax and have everything done for the wedding.

are you keeping the kiddos while Luis is gone? when is he done w/ the training?...after the wedding? we didn't even get a honeymoon b/c matt was in training and just started w/ UP so he didn't have vacation built up yet. kinda stunk....we didn't have money either...well, still don't! it will get better!

Mandy said...

Just think how great it will be in 2 weeks and maybe that will make the next 2 weeks go by faster and easier. I hope work gets better soon!

Kim said...

Shan - I've had the kids last week and will have them until this thursday. luis' mom was working and couldn't keep them. and luis finishes up his training on the 26th and will be home on the 27th. he gets a week off so we're taking full advantage of it and taking as much of a honeymoon as we can. i can't wait!!!!