Today was Hannah and Micah's first day of 1st grade. As you can tell, Hannah was pretty excited. Micah's mom took him this morning so we weren't able to see him until this afternoon. Of course, Micah thinks his teacher is "rude". Hannah and Micah have different teachers and we're very happy about that. We really wanted them to start having some time away from each other. Hannah did notify Luis and I at breakfast that we didn't need to walk her in, she wanted to go into her classroom by herself. We would've let her do that (we met her teacher on Monday) but we wanted to make sure that Mrs. Cox knew what daycare she would need to go to after school. Hannah also just had to wear her backpack on one shoulder telling Luis and I, "that's how all the cool kids wear theirs". I'm afraid high school is going to be a nightmare!
I was trying to upload more pics but I can't get it to work right. I was the crazy picture taking mom this morning but Hannah didn't complain so I guess I wasn't that bad.
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

2 comments:
she's cute!!! first grade is a fun year! ...and to think two in it!! have fun w/ all that reading. :)
AMEN to that...have fun with that reading!!! Whew...hope you're still having fun with being married! :)
Post a Comment