Monday, August 14, 2006

Honeymoon pics


At Turner Field to see the Braves play the Mets.
Eating dinner on the 72nd floor of our hotel.
That's downtown Atlanta in the background.
Finally, at the beaches of Myrtle Beach, SC.

Having a cool beverage at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville!

I was trying to post a few more but this is all that I could get to load.

Is anyone else having problems with loading pics?

Anyway, nothing has been resolved with the whole credit card scam.

Three days after filing the report, we're still

waiting for a detective to be assigned to our case!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!! You have your shorts on...what's wrong with that pic? The Kim I know tries to sneak around places with no shorts...just pulling her shirt down....HA!! Those were the days. I will NEVER forget that...priceless!

Shandra said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Y'all make a cute couple!!

Kim said...

Carrie - I didn't think that those pics would be appropriate to post on here ... my mom reads this blog! :)