Friday, December 8, 2006

More baby pics

Addison Blaire and Riley Paige

I finally made it over to see Kari and the girls this afternoon. They are so stinking cute!!! They're not identical but they sure do look alike. I held Riley the entire time that I was there while Kari had Addison. Joe has Fridays off so he was there with us too and I think that's who they're looking at in the picture. They're doing really well. They're off of their C&A monitors and are now able to sleep in the nursery. Of course, Kari and Joe have started sleeping in the guest room to be closer to them. I can't imagine having twins but Kari and Joe are old pros at this point and the girls are just 9 weeks old.

1 comments:

Shandra said...

i couldn't imagine having twins. that has definitely got to be a LOT of work! they are precious little girls and do look alike!