Luis had a job interview yesterday that went really well. It was with Pearl's Lakeside. The position is for an assistant manager. They currently have 6 but need 7. The guy interviewing Luis recognized him and once they started talking, figured out it was from another restaurant that Luis worked at about 8 years ago. The guy even made the comment "you ran that entire place by yourself". So the more they talked, they figured out that they know many of the same people ( you know how those Latinos are!). JUST KIDDING! :) Anyway, he also gave him props for the way that he presented himself. I went last week and bought Luis a black pleather (I'm sure it wasn't real) binder and linen folders to place his resumes in. He thought it was too much but it worked! So anyway, he said he needed to discuss everything with the other general manager but that we would know something by Monday. We'll let ya know what we find out! Hopefully, come Monday, we'll have a job!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

8 comments:
Kim, that's awesome!!! Keep us posted! :)
Any news???
We didn't get it. But that's okay. It just means there's something better for us. I'm waiting for The Cheesecake Factory to call! MMMmmm!
Girl, I'll be up there in a heartbeat if they call!! hehehe! Keep me posted!
Hey Kim,
Sorry to hear about all that is going on with you and your family. On a different note, Jerri and I are tring to plan a reunion. We are thinking about having it in September, it will be the classes of 89-94. Anyhow I will fill you in on the details once we get organized.
Love you
Jodi
I mispelled trying, that is what happens when you are in a hurry
A very happy birthday to you!!!!
Hey Kim,
What's the latest on Luis' job search?
Post a Comment