Saturday, July 21, 2007

LifeKids Camp

Hannah just got back from 5 days of non-stop church camp craziness. She passed out in the backseat before we even made it to the house after we picked her up! Surprisingly, Marci let Micah go as well. Today was the first time in 3 months that I've seen him. Luis has only seen him twice. Anyway, I'm sure that Hannah will sleep for a couple of days. It was her first experience with being away from Luis for more that just one night. She's done 2 slumber parties this year but we weren't sure what to expect with going to camp. She said that her favorite part of camp was sleeping!!! Here are some pics from the camp website. Hannah took a camera but, of course, none of them came out.
Micah during the nightly church time.

We're not sure what Hannah was doing here. By this picture, Luis and I are positive that the child didn't brush her hair at all while she was there! It looked this bad when she got of the bus today!


New Friends!



Micah doing something...

Speaking of Micah, we have court this week to get everything with him taken care of. We'll be in court on Wednesday and I'm sure it's not going to be pretty. We've filed for joint custody, child support to be lowered and Micah's name to be changed. Marci's not going to like the name change and that's where I think things will get ugly. She's going to freak out. Please be praying for all those involved in this crazy stuff; the judge, our lawyer, Luis, Micah, me ... and I guess the one that needs the most prayer would be Marci.

I also have updates with my pregnancy but I'll save that for tomorrow. This post is getting really long!


0 comments: