Today we had Russ' 2 month doctors appointment and he got his first round of immunizations. I wasn't watching but I think he got 4 shots and then one was an oral med he had to take. He did really good. He's been a little fussy this afternoon but nothing crazy. He now weighs 13 pounds and is 22 3/4 inches long. I can't believe how BIG he's getting. He's growing up way too fast! This past week, he rolled over for the first time and he's been sleeping in his room for a week now. We've all done really good with the transition ... I should say I've done really well. He's still sleeping about 5-6 hours a night before he wakes up to eat and is up and ready to go when we're getting Hannah off to school. I've been up with him since 6 this morning. I'm a little tired but I'm trying to get myself ready for going back to work. My first day back will be this coming Monday. I'm still a little sad that I have to go back early but I'll survive. I'm working on being comfortable with daycare too. Russ will start Monday when I got back to work. I really would love to stay home with him but that's not even close to an option for us. He's going to be in a home daycare with the lady that is selling the daycare that Hannah goes to now. We found out 2 weeks ago that she's selling the center and opening a new one. While the new one is being built, she's going to be using her home as the daycare. I'm a little more at ease since I know Toni and the others that will be with her, but I'm still a little stressed out about it all.
Here's some more recent pictures:
no one better take my toys while I'm asleep!
first time in his bed ... he looks so little in there!
2 month picture ... can't really tell he's holding a 2 though
just another picture of my beautiful baby boy!

1 comments:
Kim, he's so precious!
Post a Comment