Russ is getting better and better each day but still sounds really congested. I think that it's moved down into his lungs so I'm doing everything possible to help him cough it up. The last thing that we need is pneumonia!
I have a prayer request also. After not getting the Director position at work, I've been trying to figure out what I want to do. I've talked with Cara, the new Director, about changing to a different area within the hospital and it looks like something may be open for me. I'm not supposed to know about what's going on but Cara told me anyway so that I could be thinking about it. Please pray for guidance on this new opportunity and I'll let you all know what's going on next week when everything is out in the open.
You know, I can't post without adding pics of Russ, so here's some of the latest.
Taking a breathing treatment ...
Taking some medicine ...
and through it all, he never stopped smiling!

0 comments:
Post a Comment