Our computer crashed a couple of months ago and one of Luis's friends fixed it for us. When we got the computer back, he told us to load all our pictures to the F drive ... whatever that is. So that's what we have been doing for months! And now, the F drive is gone! All the pictures that we've ever taken and have ever downloaded from the camera, appear to be gone. I'm hoping that when Luis gets home, he can figure it out. Thank goodness I'm anal enough that I've NEVER erased a single picture off of our camera. I guess I need to start downloading ... this is going to take awhile!
TGIF, MOTHER HUGGERS (Miami Newborn Photography)
13 years ago

1 comments:
My computer crashed last summer and I lost all my pics from the last few years. It was so frustrating!!! I hope you get yours fixed! Now I back up all my pics and docs onto a flashdrive. :)
Post a Comment