Saturday, September 6, 2008

Growing like a weed

Russell is just growing up SOOO fast! I can't believe all that he's doing ... and how fast he mastered all of it. In the past week, he's completely gotten the crawling thing down, popped out another tooth, started saying ma-ma-ma-ma, is pulling up on everything, figured out how to get the puffs finger foods into his mouth and can now go in all directions in his walker (not just backwards). It's all happened so fast that I haven't been able to record the exact day into his babybook.


Russell loves the blueberry puffs!

His 9 month picture


We're also taking baths in the big tub now. I had still been using his infant tub sitting on the bathroom counter, but he was splashing way too much and getting the entire bathroom wet. This way kills my knees and back but atleast I'm not cleaning up water afterwards.

We had bought him this learning table a few weeks ago and he wasn't all that interested in it but now he is. He doesn't sit at it anymore, he's into the standing at the table and playing. That stool he's on was mine when I was little. Mom let me bring it back from Louisiana. It served it's purpose well ... for a minute or two. I'm sure it'll move into a timeout seat at some point!


0 comments: